Friday 4 December 2015

Free Period Work

Today I had free periods all afternoon so I got some of my blog done.  I completed two Prezi presentations.  One was character profiles for the people participating in my video and another was of the narrative of my opening scene.  Prezi presentations are really interesting ways in which I can display basic information.  I also completed a blog post on the props I will be using throughout the construction of my opening scene, I added images to this.

Millie and I also had a discussion about our opening scene and its narrative.  As until this point our ideas had been rather brief, we verbally brainstormed and came up with a more detailed narrative.  This is what I blogged today.

I also completed a post on the costumes the characters will be wearing.  I displayed this by finding similar garments on the online store ASOS and inserted images and descriptions into a blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment