Sunday 24 January 2016

Audience Feedback

I collected some audience feedback form people in my target audience after they had watched my final thriller and gathered some information from them.  This feedback will help me tailor my work in the future as I will know what to improve on.

Overall my feedback was positive, the main elements people enjoyed was the use of music and sound in the thriller.  The way the sound effects had been posted over the actions in the thriller eg. the door creaking and the scissor sound was very effective, it was noted.

Other elements the audience feedback gathered to be positive were:


  • Actors playing their rolls well
  • Costume helped you to identify who was good/bad
  • Use of different camera angles kept it fast paced
Negative feedback/constructive criticism I gathered included some of the finer details that could've done with a little bit more attention.
These include:

  • Hair extensions being used so clips are visible
  • Giggling
If I were to edit my thriller now since gathering audience feedback I would cut off the top of the hair extensions to make them appear to be more realistic.  I would also be more careful when editing and cut out any sections where the actors were either giggling or weren't fully focused in the clips using the razor tool.


No comments:

Post a Comment