Thursday 14 January 2016

Filming PT2

Today Millie and I finished filming.  We again asked our actors to come into college wearing the outfits they wore on the last time we filmed so that it wouldn't look any different when all the footage filmed over both occasions were edited together.  Today's location was the resistant materials room in college grounds.  We captured many shots of George in this setting, varying from walking around the work benches, cutting up hair and using the machines.  These shots were well lit as the location we used (the workshop) has large windows around the perimeter of the building meaning the lighting inside is good.  We also managed to get a shot of George and I which wasn't planned where he snatched me from outside the door and began dragging me round the corner.  This shot wasn't planned but it just fitted well and therefore Millie and I decided we'd use it in our final piece.


Millie and I taking still shots and pans of the hair.

 Still of the hair.

The tripod wasn't tall enough to achieve a high enough angle to get the shot Millie and I required so we placed it on top of another work bench to get a high enough angle.  

No comments:

Post a Comment