Wednesday 20 January 2016

Editing 20th Jan


Today Millie and I got a large amount of work done.  We imported the audio I had earlier recorded and added this to what we have of our final edit so far.  Adding this audio really enhanced the video meaning Millie and I are really impressed with it.  We had to ensure the timing of what I was saying in the audio clip was in time with when George was walking across the field and grabbing Amy.  We then realised some of the footage we had wasn't necessary so we cut this out.  When Millie and I first exported the video the audio vanished, after listening to it over it didn't sound right so we added it back in.  This music is called drummer boy hip low beat, once this had been accidentally removed the sound didn't sound as effective so we added it back in and reexported.  Also today I added the still images and pan clip of 'CUTS' spelled out with hair extensions and added these shots in between ones we already had done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment